b2b homepage.JPG

There are essentially 4 tiers of enlightenment to be had:

1.  AWAKENING - aLMOST EVERYTHING YOU have been taught to be TRUE, IS A LIE.  From America's Own history to hidden knowledge of Ancient civilizations...  YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS NOT TO WORK YOUR LIFE AWAY AT A JOB YOU HATE IN ORDER TO AFFORD THE THINGS YOU NEVER HAVE THE TIME TO ENJOY.  THAT'S A SICK FORM OF SLAVERY.  a COLLEGE DEGREE(DEBT) DOESN'T EQUAL SUCCESS (Vanity), SUCCESS DOESN'T EQUAL MONEY (Greed), AND MONEY DOESN'T EQUAL HAPPINESS.  You were put on this earth to serve a purpose... Are you fulfilling it?

2.  SELF-RELIANCE - WE'VE ALL BUT LOST THE BASIC SKILL SETS OF OUR ANCESTORS.  TO MOVE FORWARD, WE MUST GET BACK TO BASICS.  EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE.   200 YEARS AGO 90% OF PEOPLE GREW THEIR OWN (HEALTHY & NUTRIENT DENSE) FOOD.   TODAY, 2% OF THE POPULATION GROWS FOOD that the OTHER 98% WILL EVENTUALLY EAT and most of it is shipped thousands of miles before it reaches us.  Currently, we DEPEND ON CORPORATIONS WHO VALUE "PROFIT OVER PEOPLE" TO PREPARE highly processed FOODs FOR US. how scary is that!?  No wonder cancer and other diseases are so prevalent.

3. SUSTAINABILITY- WE WERE MEANT TO BE INTERCONNECTED WITH THE DIVINE DESIGN OF NATURE AS IT IS ALL INTERCONNECTED, SOMEHOW...SOMEWAY.  mankind has never yet invented anything that is not already present in nature.  Even the most perfect manufactured devices are but a poor imitation of what exists in nature (for free).  BY LEARNING HOW TO MIMIC NATURE'S NATURAL PROCESSES, WE CAN CREATE NEVER ENDING ABUNDANCE IN EVERYTHING WE NEED TO LIVE A FUN, ENJOYABLE, AND HEALTHY LIFE (And here's the kicker...WITH MINIMAL BILLS and debt).  SO stop making the utility companies rich...  Humans are the only species on this planet that pay to live on it.

4.  PREPAREDNESS - (THE NOT SO FUN BUT IMPERATIVE ONE) THERE IS A SERIOUS AND IMMINENT CRISIS AHEAD. LEARN WHAT IT IS, WHEN IT IS PROJECTED TO HAPPEN, WHY YOU'RE UNPREPARED, AND HOW YOU CAN LEARN TO NOT ONLY SURVIVE, BUT THRIVE!  (CLUE:  SEE NUMBERS 2 & 3).